I ordered the Dermagist skin tone correcting system and couldn't wait to try it.When I opened it the first thing I noticed was the awful smell the pre treatment smells like elmer's glue and the surum smells like paint thinner.

I tried it despite the bad smell and my face broke out it made my skin tone look worse and made my face feel groose.

It claims it is oil free yet when I read the ingredients there is oil in it.It does have a 30 day money back gauentee however after reading other reveiws from dissatisfied costomers my chances of getting my money back are slim to none and you have to pay shipping and a restocking fee.I do not recommend this product it isn't worth the $99.

Had an Experience with Dermagist?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #654341

DO NOT ORDER!!CUSTOMER SERVICES HAVE BAD ATTITUDE & NO REFUNDS!

It's impossible to talk to customer service there because they don't care if you're satisfy or not.

I don't think they even care if you order or not cause they just work there and hate their job. MARK ROBERTS(manager) will tell you off in a heartbeat cause he doesn't care if DERMAGIST make any sales or not as long as he get his little paycheck. He is VERY UNHAPPY with his job.

Not to mention, Product is false advertisement!IT DOESN'T WORK!

Houston, Texas, United States #654330

DO NOT ORDER DERMAGIST!!!YOU WON'T GET YOU FEFUND!!

I got robbed also and I know how you feel.

They took over $300 from me ans I tried the products (DERMAGIST) and nothing is changed on my face after a month except my face broke out with bumps and pimples. They got me locked in monthly shipment and billed my credit card without telling me. I called to cancel but they told me that it's too late and management ( MARK ROBERT) got real ugly with me and didn't care if he get our business or not.

Customer service there got BAD BAD BAD attitude especially MARK ROBERTS.They talk to you like a piece of ***